Rock Creek specializes in advising and operating companies through state regulated Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors (ABCs), which are a faster, cheaper, and less publicized insolvency proceeding that allows a company to shed its liabilities in a cost effective manner, sell the assets of the company and wind-down the company by the Rock Creek professionals.
- Company assets are assigned to a Rock Creek SPE to sell the assets for the benefit of creditors
- Rock Creek professionals take over all fiduciary responsibilities from the Company
- Company relieved of all Creditor contact and communication
- Rock Creek runs a time sensitive asset sale process
- Rock Creek works with secured lender to ensure maximum returns
Rock Creek works with company management to develop and execute on a restructuring plan to move the company forward. Rock Creek is by the company’s side as a partner to advise on every aspect of the process – from cash management, creditor negotiations, location closings, layoffs, and contract negotiations.
- Cash management
- Development of a turnaround strategy
- Financial modeling
- Creditor negotiations
- Contract negotiations
- Bankruptcy related services
- Management services
- Asset sales
- Cash management
- Financial analysis
- Cash flow plan
- Interim management
- Execution of future strategy
Rock Creek provides Fiduciary Services in Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcies and non-bankruptcy litigation in both state and federal courts. We serve as trustee or financial advisor both during a Chapter 7 or 11 case, and in connection with post confirmation liquidation/litigation trusts. In non-bankruptcy situations, we are experienced in serving as a Receiver as well as being one of the country’s top Assignees in ABCs.
- Liquidating Trustee
- Financial Advisor to Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 Trustee
- State receiverships
- Company wind-downs
- Financial Advisor to unsecured creditor committees
Pension Financial Advisory Services
Rock Creek Advisors works with Plan Sponsors of Single and Multi-Employer Pension plans to provide the best strategic outcomes. We provide advice on restructuring, defeasing, withdrawing from, or transferring legacy liabilities in pension funds. We negotiate settlements, waivers, no-action letters, and exemptions with regulatory authorities. Our experience provides invaluable advice in the recent legislative, regulatory and accounting environment.
- Pension financial advisory and negotiations
- Advice, valuation and support in pension plan transactions
- Restructuring evaluation of pension plan
- Strategic advice on pension fund alternatives
- Litigation support and expert testimony on pension liabilities